We thank Moritz Völker for support with chip processing and Astrid Prinz for help with cell culture. The project was supported by a generous grant of the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung.
Silicon Chip Interfaced with a Geometrically Defined Net of Snail Neurons†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 739–744, May, 2005
How to Cite
Merz, M. and Fromherz, P. (2005), Silicon Chip Interfaced with a Geometrically Defined Net of Snail Neurons. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 739–744. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400316
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!