The authors thank Dr. Clarke Anderson (University of Kansas (USA)) for the provision of SaOS ‘Retentate', Prof. Walter Sebald (University of Würzburg (Germany)) for the provision of BMP-2, and Dr. Deborah Jackson (Institute of Medical Research, Mill Hill, London (UK)). We thank Dr. Trudy Roach (University Orthopaedics, Southampton) for assistance with confocal imaging. D. W. G., X. Y., K. P., and D. W. are supported by grants from the EPSRC and BBSRC.
Biomineralized Polysaccharide Capsules for Encapsulation, Organization, and Delivery of Human Cell Types and Growth Factors†
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 917–923, June, 2005
How to Cite
Green, D. W., Leveque, I., Walsh, D., Howard, D., Yang, X., Partridge, K., Mann, S. and Oreffo, R. O. C. (2005), Biomineralized Polysaccharide Capsules for Encapsulation, Organization, and Delivery of Human Cell Types and Growth Factors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 917–923. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400322
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!