This work was carried out within the framework of the “Xarxa Temàtica de Piles de Combustible de la Generalitat de Catalunya” and the “Red de Pilas de Combustible del CSIC” and was partially funded by MCyT (Spain) (MAT2002-04529-C03). We also acknowledge a Ramon y Cajal contract for MLC and thank the “Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología de México (CONACYT)” for a pre-doctoral fellowship to AKCG.
Nanocomposite Hybrid Molecular Materials for Application in Solid-State Electrochemical Supercapacitors†
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1125–1133, July, 2005
How to Cite
Cuentas-Gallegos, A. K., Lira-Cantú, M., Casañ-Pastor, N. and Gómez-Romero, P. (2005), Nanocomposite Hybrid Molecular Materials for Application in Solid-State Electrochemical Supercapacitors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1125–1133. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400326
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!