We are grateful to the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) for the support within the priority program “Prinzipien der Biomineralisation”. We also acknowledge a generous donation of gold from Degussa AG, Hanau and partial support from the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
Crystallization of Vaterite Nanowires by the Cooperative Interaction of Tailor-Made Nucleation Surfaces and Polyelectrolytes†
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 683–688, April, 2005
How to Cite
Balz, M., Therese, H. A., Li, J., Gutmann, J. S., Kappl, M., Nasdala, L., Hofmeister, W., Butt, H.-J. and Tremel, W. (2005), Crystallization of Vaterite Nanowires by the Cooperative Interaction of Tailor-Made Nucleation Surfaces and Polyelectrolytes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 683–688. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400333
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!