We thank the Major Project (50 433 040) from the National Natural Science Foundation of China and the Major Project (XK 100 100 433) for Polymer Chemistry and Physics Subject Construction from Beijing Municipal Education Commission for financial support of this work. We also thank Dr. Xiaodong Xing in Tsinghua University for fluorescence characterization. P.Y. also gratefully acknowledges Prof. Xiaoyan Ye (Tsinghua University) for XPS examination; Prof. Jianyuan Yu (Tsinghua University) for microlaser confocal Raman spectrometer analysis; and Prof. Jingnian Xu (Beijing University of Chemical Technology) for imaging analysis.
Facile Preparation of a Patterned, Aminated Polymer Surface by UV-Light-Induced Surface Aminolysis†
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1415–1425, September, 2005
How to Cite
Yang, P., Zhang, X. X., Yang, B., Zhao, H. C., Chen, J. C. and Yang, W. T. (2005), Facile Preparation of a Patterned, Aminated Polymer Surface by UV-Light-Induced Surface Aminolysis. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1415–1425. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400335
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!