We thank the HiT Proton Project (EU-RTN), the European Science Foundation (ESF-OSSEP), and SHEFC for financial support. One of us (J.C.-V.) thanks Filipe Figueiredo at the University of Aveiro (Portugal) for his help with the density measurements. The authors are also indebted to Myriam Aguirre at Universidad Complutense in Madrid (UCM-Spain) for her advice on TEM.
Studies on the Reorganization of Extended Defects with Increasing n in the Perovskite-Based La4Srn–4TinO3n+2 Series†
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1000–1008, June, 2005
How to Cite
Canales-Vázquez, J., Smith, M. J., Irvine, J. T. S. and Zhou, W. (2005), Studies on the Reorganization of Extended Defects with Increasing n in the Perovskite-Based La4Srn–4TinO3n+2 Series. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1000–1008. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400362
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!