We are grateful to the Danish Research Agency SNF for financial support. We thank Laxman Kankate, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, and Adam C. Simonsen, SDU Odense for obtaining AFM images.
Growth Control and Optics of Organic Nanoaggregates†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 17–24, January, 2005
How to Cite
Balzer, F. and Rubahn, H.-G. (2005), Growth Control and Optics of Organic Nanoaggregates. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 17–24. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400367
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!