The National Natural Science Foundation of China (NNSFC Nos. 50173006, 50333010) is acknowledged for supporting this research.
A Novel Route to Thermosensitive Polymeric Core–Shell Aggregates and Hollow Spheres in Aqueous Media†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 695–699, April, 2005
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Jiang, M., Zhao, J., Ren, X., Chen, D. and Zhang, G. (2005), A Novel Route to Thermosensitive Polymeric Core–Shell Aggregates and Hollow Spheres in Aqueous Media. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 695–699. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400378
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!