We thank the NIH (R01 DE13405–04, R01EB003210–02), the NSF (DMR-0090384), and the DoD (Air Force) for support of this program. Cocoons of B. mori silkworm silk were kindly supplied by M. Tsukada, Institute of Sericulture, Tsukuba, Japan.
Water-Stable Silk Films with Reduced β-Sheet Content†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1241–1247, August, 2005
How to Cite
Jin, H.-J., Park, J., Karageorgiou, V., Kim, U.-J., Valluzzi, R., Cebe, P. and Kaplan, D. L. (2005), Water-Stable Silk Films with Reduced β-Sheet Content. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1241–1247. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400405
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!