This work was supported in Spain by DGI project BQU2003-00760, and by DGR Catalonia, project 2001SGR00362, and in Portugal by FCT under contract POCTI/35342/QUI/2000. The collaboration between authors in Barcelona and Sacavém was supported by the ICCT-CSIC bilateral agreement, and additional support was provided through COST D14. Supporting Information is available from the authors or on Wiley InterScience (www.wileyinterscience.com). X-ray crystallographic files for ETT-TTF (3), (ETT-TTF)2[Au(mnt)2] (4), (DT-TTF)2[Au(i-mnt)2] (5), (DT-TTF)2[Au2- (i-mnt)2]2 (7), (DT-TTF)2[Cu(mnt)2] (8), and (DT-TTF)[Cu(mnt)2] (9) (CIF). ORTEP plots for compounds 4, 5, 7, 8, and 9. Crystal packing data for compounds 5 and 8. EPR intensity versus T plot for compounds 4 and 9. Picture of diffuse X-ray measurement at 200 K for 8.
Organic Spin Ladders from Tetrathiafulvalene (TTF) Derivatives†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1023–1035, June, 2005
How to Cite
Ribas, X., Mas-Torrent, M., Pérez-Benítez, A., Dias, J. C., Alves, H., Lopes, E. B., Henriques, R. T., Molins, E., Santos, I. C., Wurst, K., Foury-Leylekian, P., Almeida, M., Veciana, J. and Rovira, C. (2005), Organic Spin Ladders from Tetrathiafulvalene (TTF) Derivatives. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1023–1035. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400407
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!