This work was supported in Spain by DGI project BQU2003-00760, and by DGR Catalonia, project 2001SGR00362, and in Portugal by FCT under contract POCTI/35342/QUI/2000. The collaboration between authors in Barcelona and Sacavém was supported by the ICCT-CSIC bilateral agreement, and additional support was provided through COST D14. Supporting Information is available from the authors or on Wiley InterScience (www.wileyinterscience.com). X-ray crystallographic files for ETT-TTF (3), (ETT-TTF)2[Au(mnt)2] (4), (DT-TTF)2[Au(i-mnt)2] (5), (DT-TTF)2[Au2- (i-mnt)2]2 (7), (DT-TTF)2[Cu(mnt)2] (8), and (DT-TTF)[Cu(mnt)2] (9) (CIF). ORTEP plots for compounds 4, 5, 7, 8, and 9. Crystal packing data for compounds 5 and 8. EPR intensity versus T plot for compounds 4 and 9. Picture of diffuse X-ray measurement at 200 K for 8.
Organic Spin Ladders from Tetrathiafulvalene (TTF) Derivatives†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1023–1035, June, 2005
How to Cite
Ribas, X., Mas-Torrent, M., Pérez-Benítez, A., Dias, J. C., Alves, H., Lopes, E. B., Henriques, R. T., Molins, E., Santos, I. C., Wurst, K., Foury-Leylekian, P., Almeida, M., Veciana, J. and Rovira, C. (2005), Organic Spin Ladders from Tetrathiafulvalene (TTF) Derivatives. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1023–1035. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400407
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!