This work was supported by the DARPA-funded AFRL-managed Macroelectronics Program (FA8650-04-C-7101). It was also partially supported by the U.S. Department of Energy under grant DEFG02-91-ER45439 and by the National Science Foundation under grant NSF-DMII 03-28162. The fabrication and measurements were carried out using the facilities located in the Microfabrication Laboratory and Center for Microanalysis of Materials of the Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory, which are supported by Department of Energy. Y. S. thanks Prof. Younan Xia in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Washington for his useful suggestions on the anisotropic etching.
Photolithographic Route to the Fabrication of Micro/Nanowires of III–V Semiconductors†
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 30–40, January, 2005
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Khang, D.-Y., Hua, F., Hurley, K., Nuzzo, R. G. and Rogers, J. A. (2005), Photolithographic Route to the Fabrication of Micro/Nanowires of III–V Semiconductors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 30–40. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400411
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!