The authors are grateful to the EPSRC for financial support and to Dr. B. A. Glowacki (University of Cambridge) for useful discussions and for arranging for the superconducting properties to be measured.
Electrosynthesis of NbTi and Nb3Sn Superconductors from Oxide Precursors in CaCl2-Based Melts†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1757–1761, November, 2005
How to Cite
Yan, X. Y. and Fray, D. J. (2005), Electrosynthesis of NbTi and Nb3Sn Superconductors from Oxide Precursors in CaCl2-Based Melts. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1757–1761. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400413
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!