We acknowledge financial support from the Swedish Ministry of Education through the National Graduate School for Materials Science, the Swedish Research Council, and the Center of Organic Electronics, funded by the SSF. W. Mammo acknowledges financial support from the International Program in the Chemical Sciences (IPICS).
Polymer Solar Cells Based on a Low-Bandgap Fluorene Copolymer and a Fullerene Derivative with Photocurrent Extended to 850 nm†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 745–750, May, 2005
How to Cite
Zhang, F., Perzon, E., Wang, X., Mammo, W., Andersson, M. R. and Inganäs, O. (2005), Polymer Solar Cells Based on a Low-Bandgap Fluorene Copolymer and a Fullerene Derivative with Photocurrent Extended to 850 nm. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 745–750. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400416
- Issue online: 26 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!