This work was supported by the NSFC (20325102 and 90406001) and TCTPF-Key Project (200248 and 104055).
Co3O4 Nanomaterials in Lithium-Ion Batteries and Gas Sensors†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 851–857, May, 2005
How to Cite
Li, W. Y., Xu, L. N. and Chen, J. (2005), Co3O4 Nanomaterials in Lithium-Ion Batteries and Gas Sensors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 851–857. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400429
- Issue online: 26 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!