We thank the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC (UK)) and the European Commission for financial support. The work in Mons is supported by the Belgian Federal Government “InterUniversity Attraction Pole in Supramolecular Chemistry and Catalysis (PAI 5/3)” and the Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS-FRFC). E. H. and D. B. are FNRS Research Fellow and Senior Research Associate, respectively. S. F. was funded by the Institute of Materials Research & Engineering (IMRE), Singapore. F. C. was a Royal Society University Research Fellow (URF) at the time of this work.
Suppression of Green Emission in a New Class of Blue-Emitting Polyfluorene Copolymers with Twisted Biphenyl Moieties†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 981–988, June, 2005
How to Cite
Lim, S.-F., Friend, R. H., Rees, I. D., Li, J., Ma, Y., Robinson, K., Holmes, A. B., Hennebicq, E., Beljonne, D. and Cacialli, F. (2005), Suppression of Green Emission in a New Class of Blue-Emitting Polyfluorene Copolymers with Twisted Biphenyl Moieties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 981–988. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400457
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!