We acknowledge the financial support of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation through the Hyper-Structured Organic Materials Research Center in the Seoul National University. We thank Mr. Shinuk Cho for providing transport measurement data.
High-Performance Polyaniline Prepared via Polymerization in a Self-Stabilized Dispersion†
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1495–1500, September, 2005
How to Cite
Lee, S.-H., Lee, D.-H., Lee, K. and Lee, C.-W. (2005), High-Performance Polyaniline Prepared via Polymerization in a Self-Stabilized Dispersion. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1495–1500. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400467
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!