The authors acknowledge financial support from the European Community (Contract No. HPRN-CT-1999-00150). The authors are indebted to Horst Zähres and Zhara Shojaaee for their assistance with TEM and SEM.
Water-Stable, Magnetic Silica–Cobalt/Cobalt Oxide–Silica Multishell Submicrometer Spheres†
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1036–1040, June, 2005
How to Cite
Salgueiriño-Maceira, V., Spasova, M. and Farle, M. (2005), Water-Stable, Magnetic Silica–Cobalt/Cobalt Oxide–Silica Multishell Submicrometer Spheres. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1036–1040. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400469
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!