We thank Prof. Zhi-Xin Guo for supplying the functionalized carbon nanotubes samples. This project was supported by the (CNT) Thematic European network on “Carbon Nanotubes for Future Industrial Composites” (EU), the Minerva Foundation, the G. M. J. Schmidt Minerva Centre of Supramolecular Architectures, and by the Israeli Academy of Science. H.D. Wagner is the recipient of the Livio Norzi Professorial Chair in Materials Science. Supporting Information is available from Wiley InterScience or the author.
Mechanical Properties of Functionalized Single-Walled Carbon-Nanotube/Poly(vinyl alcohol) Nanocomposites†
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 975–980, June, 2005
How to Cite
Liu, L., Barber, A. H., Nuriel, S. and Wagner, H. D. (2005), Mechanical Properties of Functionalized Single-Walled Carbon-Nanotube/Poly(vinyl alcohol) Nanocomposites. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 975–980. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400525
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!