We thank Ludovic Le Bars, Mélanie Feneis, Cosette Betscha, and Marion Dussaussois for their technical help. This work was supported by the “Institut Français pour la Recherche Odontologique” (IFRO) through a fellowship (2004). The CLSM platform used in this study was cofinanced by the Région Alsace, the CNRS, the Université Louis Pasteur, and the Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer. We are also grateful to Pascale Schwinté for her help in the analysis of FTIR data.
Controlled Degradability of Polysaccharide Multilayer Films In Vitro and In Vivo†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1771–1780, November, 2005
How to Cite
Picart, C., Schneider, A., Etienne, O., Mutterer, J., Schaaf, P., Egles, C., Jessel, N. and Voegel, J.-C. (2005), Controlled Degradability of Polysaccharide Multilayer Films In Vitro and In Vivo. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1771–1780. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400588
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!