The authors are grateful to the NSFC for financial support of this work. (Grant No: 20274002.)
Two-Dimensionally Ordered Copper Grid Patterns Prepared via Electroless Deposition Using a Colloidal-Crystal Film as the Template†
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1821–1824, November, 2005
How to Cite
Cong, H. L. and Cao, W. X. (2005), Two-Dimensionally Ordered Copper Grid Patterns Prepared via Electroless Deposition Using a Colloidal-Crystal Film as the Template. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1821–1824. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400603
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!