A. S. is a Canada Research Chair in Catalysis Using Nanostructured Materials. We thank the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI), the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC), and SASOL Technology (R & D) for financial support of this work. We also thank Mike Green at SASOL Technology for support, Peter Harlick for TGA measurements, and Glenn Facey and Cheryl McDowall for recording the NMR spectra.
Polyamidoamine Dendrimers Prepared Inside the Channels of Pore-Expanded Periodic Mesoporous Silica†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1641–1646, October, 2005
How to Cite
Reynhardt, J. P. K., Yang, Y., Sayari, A. and Alper, H. (2005), Polyamidoamine Dendrimers Prepared Inside the Channels of Pore-Expanded Periodic Mesoporous Silica. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1641–1646. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200400622
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!