This work was supported in part by the Ion Beam Use Project (KISTEP), the Brain-Korea 21, and a Korea Research Foundation Grant (KRF-2004-005-C00068). The authors thank Dr. H. J. Woo at KIGAM (Daejon, Korea) for supporting the use of the high-energy-ion beam source.
Formation of Nanoislands on Conducting Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) Films by High-Energy-Ion Irradiation: Applications as Field Emitters and Capacitor Electrodes†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1465–1470, September, 2005
How to Cite
Joo, J., Park, S.-K., Seo, D.-S., Lee, S.-J., Kim, H.-S., Ryu, K.-S., Lee, T.-J., Seo, S.-H. and Lee, C.-J. (2005), Formation of Nanoislands on Conducting Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) Films by High-Energy-Ion Irradiation: Applications as Field Emitters and Capacitor Electrodes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1465–1470. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500019
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!