We thank Yongmei Liu for catalysis experiments, Ying Chen for TEM, and Huiwen Jiang for N2 sorption measurements. The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of this research by the NSFC (20101002, 20373013, 20421303), the State Key Basic Research Program of the PRC (2001CB610505), and the Shanghai Nanotechnology Center (0212nm043).
One-Step Synthesis of Highly Ordered Mesoporous Silica Monoliths with Metal Oxide Nanocrystals in their Channels†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1377–1384, August, 2005
How to Cite
Yang, H., Lu, Q., Gao, F., Shi, Q., Yan, Y., Zhang, F., Xie, S., Tu, B. and Zhao, D. (2005), One-Step Synthesis of Highly Ordered Mesoporous Silica Monoliths with Metal Oxide Nanocrystals in their Channels. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1377–1384. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500026
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!