This study has been funded by one North-East UIC Nanotechnology Grant. M. K. acknowledges M. J. Winokur of the University of Wisconsin–Madison and R. Stepanyan of the University of Twente for discussions and the Academy of Finland for support. We also thank U. Scherf of the University of Wuppertal for PF2/6.
Influence of Molecular Weight on the Surface Morphology of Aligned, Branched Side-Chain Polyfluorene†
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1517–1522, September, 2005
How to Cite
Knaapila, M., Lyons, B. P., Hase, T. P. A., Pearson, C., Petty, M. C., Bouchenoire, L., Thompson, P., Serimaa, R., Torkkeli, M. and Monkman, A. P. (2005), Influence of Molecular Weight on the Surface Morphology of Aligned, Branched Side-Chain Polyfluorene. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1517–1522. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500061
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!