This work was granted financial support by the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (CityU 102403 and CityU 3/04C) and the CAS-Croucher Funding Scheme for the Joint Laboratory of Nano-organic Functional Materials and Devices.
Silicon Nanowire Sensors for Bioanalytical Applications: Glucose and Hydrogen Peroxide Detection†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1478–1482, September, 2005
How to Cite
Shao, M.-W., Shan, Y.-Y., Wong, N.-B. and Lee, S.-T. (2005), Silicon Nanowire Sensors for Bioanalytical Applications: Glucose and Hydrogen Peroxide Detection. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1478–1482. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500080
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!