This material is based upon work supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Division of Materials Sciences under Award Numbers DEFG02–91ER45439 through the Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC), and DE-FG02–00ER45810/A001 at Northwestern University. Part of this work was carried out in the Center for Microanalysis of Materials, UIUC, which is partially supported by the DOE under grant DEFG02–91-ER45439. We thank M. Pralle and C. Lubeck of the authors' laboratory for experimental assistance.
Macroscopic Nanotemplating of Semiconductor Films with Hydrogen-Bonded Lyotropic Liquid Crystals†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1745–1750, November, 2005
How to Cite
Braun, P. V., Osenar, P., Twardowski, M., Tew, G. N. and Stupp, S. I. (2005), Macroscopic Nanotemplating of Semiconductor Films with Hydrogen-Bonded Lyotropic Liquid Crystals. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1745–1750. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500083
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!