We gratefully acknowledge Professor Wieghardt and Professor Sander for allowing us to use their EPR facilities. We thank Dr. E. Bill for worthwhile discussions and help in EPR spectroscopy. We thank Prof. A. Wieck for granting access to his photoluminescence facilities. K. V. Klementiev is acknowledged for recording XAS/EXAFS spectra.
Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles with Defects†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1945–1954, December, 2005
How to Cite
Ischenko, V., Polarz, S., Grote, D., Stavarache, V., Fink, K. and Driess, M. (2005), Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles with Defects. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1945–1954. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500087
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!