The authors thank the Defense Research and Development Organization (GAP 102839) and the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Government of India, for financial assistance. This is contribution No. 182 RRLT-PPD from RRL (CSIR), Trivandrum. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Observation of a Chiral Smectic Phase in Azobenzene-Linked Bolaamphiphiles Containing Free Sugars†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1579–1584, October, 2005
How to Cite
Abraham, S., Paul, S., Narayan, G., Prasad, S. K., Rao, D. S. S., Jayaraman, N. and Das, S. (2005), Observation of a Chiral Smectic Phase in Azobenzene-Linked Bolaamphiphiles Containing Free Sugars. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1579–1584. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500089
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!