The research of Carlos Sánchez, Michael Escuti, Chris van Heesch, and Cees Bastiaansen forms part of the research program of the Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI), projects DPI#298, 304, and 426.
TiO2 Nanoparticle–Photopolymer Composites for Volume Holographic Recording†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1623–1629, October, 2005
How to Cite
Sánchez, C., Escuti, M. J., van Heesch, C., Bastiaansen, C. W. M., Broer, D. J., Loos, J. and Nussbaumer, R. (2005), TiO2 Nanoparticle–Photopolymer Composites for Volume Holographic Recording. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1623–1629. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500095
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!