The work was financially supported by the Special Funds for Major State Basic Research Projects (2002CB613400) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (90301008, 20474064).
Heterojunction Ambipolar Organic Transistors Fabricated by a Two-Step Vacuum-Deposition Process†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 824–830, April, 2006
How to Cite
Wang, J., Wang, H., Yan, X., Huang, H., Jin, D., Shi, J., Tang, Y. and Yan, D. (2006), Heterojunction Ambipolar Organic Transistors Fabricated by a Two-Step Vacuum-Deposition Process. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 824–830. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500111
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!