The authors thank Dr. L Sicot for his assistance in the measurements of the IPCE characteristics of the photovoltaic cells and Dr. C. Sentein and Dr. J. P. Travers for helpful discussions. This work was supported by the ADEME and CEA (Convention de Recherche No. 0105148) through the CSPVP “Cellules Solaires Photovoltaïques Plastiques” research program.
Plastic Solar Cells Based on Fluorenone-Containing Oligomers and Regioregular Alternate Copolymers†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1547–1552, September, 2005
How to Cite
Demadrille, R., Firon, M., Leroy, J., Rannou, P. and Pron, A. (2005), Plastic Solar Cells Based on Fluorenone-Containing Oligomers and Regioregular Alternate Copolymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1547–1552. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500117
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!