This work was supported by the National Core Research Center Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through the NANO systems Institute at Seoul National University.
Low-Duty-Ratio Patterning on a Heterogeneous Surface†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1445–1450, September, 2005
How to Cite
Kim, D. H., Kim, M. J., Park, J.-Y. and Lee, H. H. (2005), Low-Duty-Ratio Patterning on a Heterogeneous Surface. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1445–1450. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500137
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!