This work supported by the Max Planck Society. J. Hartmann and R. Pitschke are acknowledged for assistance with TEM.
Fabrication of Thermoresponsive Plasmonic Microspheres with Long-Term Stability from Hydrogel Spheres†
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1611–1616, October, 2005
How to Cite
Kuang, M., Wang, D. and Möhwald, H. (2005), Fabrication of Thermoresponsive Plasmonic Microspheres with Long-Term Stability from Hydrogel Spheres. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1611–1616. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500141
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!