The authors thank Magnus Larsson for assistance with EDS measurements, and Jan-Olle Malm and Ann Persson for useful insights and discussion. This work was performed within the Nanometer Structure Consortium at Lund Univeristy and supported by the Swedish Research Council (VR), the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research, the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation, and the Office of Naval Research (ONR).
A New Understanding of Au-Assisted Growth of III–V Semiconductor Nanowires†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1603–1610, October, 2005
How to Cite
Dick, K. A., Deppert, K., Karlsson, L. S., Wallenberg, L. R., Samuelson, L. and Seifert, W. (2005), A New Understanding of Au-Assisted Growth of III–V Semiconductor Nanowires. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1603–1610. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500157
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!