This work was financially supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Collaborative Research Center (Sonderforschungsbereich) 481 “Complex Macromolecular and Hybrid Systems in Internal and External Fields” (Project B2). We thank Óscar Lafuente for his valuable assistance.
Holographic Gratings in Diblock Copolymers with Azobenzene and Mesogenic Side Groups in the Photoaddressable Dispersed Phase†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1722–1727, October, 2005
How to Cite
Häckel, M., Kador, L., Kropp, D., Frenz, C. and Schmidt, H.-W. (2005), Holographic Gratings in Diblock Copolymers with Azobenzene and Mesogenic Side Groups in the Photoaddressable Dispersed Phase. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1722–1727. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500158
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!