This work was funded by the Institute for BioNanotechnology in Medicine (IBNAM) at Northwestern University, the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International (Award No. 4-2004-781), and the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering at the National Institutes of Health (Award No. 1 R01EB003806). The authors would also like to recognize Yau-Ru Chen for experimental assistance and Professor Wesley Burghardt for technical assistance and useful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Intermolecular Forces in the Self-Assembly of Peptide Amphiphile Nanofibers†
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 499–508, March, 2006
How to Cite
Stendahl, J. C., Rao, M. S., Guler, M. O. and Stupp, S. I. (2006), Intermolecular Forces in the Self-Assembly of Peptide Amphiphile Nanofibers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 499–508. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500161
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!