This work was supported by grants from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) and Canada Research Chair Program. We thank Rodica Plesu, Jean Frenette, and Michel Beaulieu for assistance with some aspects of the experimental work.
2,7-Carbazolenevinylene-Based Oligomer Thin-Film Transistors: High Mobility Through Structural Ordering†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1671–1682, October, 2005
How to Cite
Drolet, N., Morin, J.-F., Leclerc, N., Wakim, S., Tao, Y. and Leclerc, M. (2005), 2,7-Carbazolenevinylene-Based Oligomer Thin-Film Transistors: High Mobility Through Structural Ordering. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1671–1682. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500168
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!