We thank the Wolfson Foundation (RN & DC), the Philip M. Klutznick Research Fund (RN & DC), the Israel Science Foundation, Jerusalem (DC & RN), and the Minerva Foundation, Munich (DC) for partial support. The data shown in Figure 4 were obtained with L. Chai ([38b]) and those shown in Figure 5 with Y. Rudich, I. Benjamin, E. Thomas, S. Trakhtenberg, and R. Ussyshkin (see ref. ). We thank L. Kronik and I. Lubomirski (WIS) for useful discussions.
The Cooperative Molecular Field Effect†
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1571–1578, October, 2005
How to Cite
Cahen, D., Naaman, R. and Vager, Z. (2005), The Cooperative Molecular Field Effect. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1571–1578. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500187
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!