We warmly thank all past coworkers and past and present collaborators for their contributions to and the Swiss NSF for financial support of the Geneva research on synthetic multifunctional pores (particularly the National Research Program “Supramolecular Functional Materials” 4047-057496).
Molecular Recognition by Synthetic Multifunctional Pores in Practice: Are Structural Studies Really Helpful?†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: Supramolecular Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 169–179, January, 2006
How to Cite
Baudry, Y., Bollot, G., Gorteau, V., Litvinchuk, S., Mareda, J., Nishihara, M., Pasini, D., Perret, F., Ronan, D., Sakai, N., Shah, M. R., Som, A., Sordé, N., Talukdar, P., Tran, D.-H. and Matile, S. (2006), Molecular Recognition by Synthetic Multifunctional Pores in Practice: Are Structural Studies Really Helpful?. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 169–179. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500198
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!