This work has been supported by MEC (MAT2002-02642 and MAT2003-01584), Generalitat de Catalunya (SGR 2001-00189 and CeRMAE) and the EU (SOLSULET G5RD-CT2001-00550). A. C. acknowleges the Marie Curie Training Site program through contract HPMT-CT-2000-00106.
Growth Mechanism, Microstructure, and Surface Modification of Nanostructured CeO2 Films by Chemical Solution Deposition†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1363–1372, July, 2006
How to Cite
Cavallaro, A., Sandiumenge, F., Gàzquez, J., Puig, T., Obradors, X., Arbiol, J. and Freyhardt, H. C. (2006), Growth Mechanism, Microstructure, and Surface Modification of Nanostructured CeO2 Films by Chemical Solution Deposition. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 1363–1372. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500206
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!