The authors are grateful to Felix Braun for his help with optical modeling of the structures studied here, to Paul J. Sullivan for his help, and to BP Solar for financial support via the OSCER project.
Using Self-Assembling Dipole Molecules to Improve Charge Collection in Molecular Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 95–100, January, 2006
How to Cite
Khodabakhsh, S., Sanderson, B. M., Nelson, J. and Jones, T. S. (2006), Using Self-Assembling Dipole Molecules to Improve Charge Collection in Molecular Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 95–100. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500207
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!