T. H. thanks the National Creative Research Initiative Program of the Korean Ministry of Science and Technology for the financial support. S. M. O. acknowledges support by the KOSEF through the Research Center for Energy Conversion and Storage.
Simple Synthesis of Hollow Tin Dioxide Microspheres and Their Application to Lithium-Ion Battery Anodes†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1845–1850, November, 2005
How to Cite
Han, S., Jang, B., Kim, T., Oh, S. M. and Hyeon, T. (2005), Simple Synthesis of Hollow Tin Dioxide Microspheres and Their Application to Lithium-Ion Battery Anodes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1845–1850. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500243
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!