This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation under the program NRP 47 “Supramolecular Functional Materials” in module II. We are indebted to our past and present students, postdoctoral associates, and our collaborators who have provided measurements, prepared samples, carried out crystallographic studies, and carried out modeling studies for the work summarized and cited herein. We acknowledge discussions with Prof. A. Ludi, Prof. H.-P. Schellinger, Prof. H. Güdel, Prof. W. Meier, and Priv.-Doz. Dr. H. P. Lang. We thank Prof. H.-J. Güntherodt, as well as the Universities of Basel and Munich, CeNS, and the Walther–Meissner-Institute for their continued support.
Self-Organized Monolayers: A Route to Conformational Switching and Read-Out of Functional Supramolecular Assemblies by Scanning Probe Methods†
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: Supramolecular Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 221–235, January, 2006
How to Cite
Hermann, B. A., Scherer, L. J., Housecroft, C. E. and Constable, E. C. (2006), Self-Organized Monolayers: A Route to Conformational Switching and Read-Out of Functional Supramolecular Assemblies by Scanning Probe Methods. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 221–235. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500264
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!