Effort sponsored by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, F49620–02–6–0086, F49620–03–1–0098, FA9550–05–1–0008, Air Force Materials Command, USAF, the National Science Foundation through grants DMS-0204243, DMS-0308019, DMS-0406374, and the Army Research Office, under grant number W911 NF-04-D-0004. This work is supported in part by the NASA University Research, Engineering and Technology Institute on Bio Inspired Materials (BIMat) under award No. NCC-1–02037.
Anisotropy and Dynamic Ranges in Effective Properties of Sheared Nematic Polymer Nanocomposites†
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 2029–2035, December, 2005
How to Cite
Forest, M. G., Zheng, X., Zhou, R., Wang, Q. and Lipton, R. (2005), Anisotropy and Dynamic Ranges in Effective Properties of Sheared Nematic Polymer Nanocomposites. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 2029–2035. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500272
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!