The authors thank both the EPSRC (through the DTI-LINK project XTRAOLED) and CDT Ltd. for financial support.
Light Out-Coupling Efficiencies of Organic Light-Emitting Diode Structures and the Effect of Photoluminescence Quantum Yield†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1839–1844, November, 2005
How to Cite
Smith, L. H., Wasey, J. A. E., Samuel, I. D. W. and Barnes, W. L. (2005), Light Out-Coupling Efficiencies of Organic Light-Emitting Diode Structures and the Effect of Photoluminescence Quantum Yield. Adv. Funct. Mater., 15: 1839–1844. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500283
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!