We thank Rhodia for financial support of this work.
Luminescent Core/Shell Nanoparticles with a Rhabdophane LnPO4-xH2O Structure: Stabilization of Ce3+-Doped Compositions†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 351–355, February, 2006
How to Cite
Buissette, V., Moreau, M., Gacoin, T. and Boilot, J.-P. (2006), Luminescent Core/Shell Nanoparticles with a Rhabdophane LnPO4-xH2O Structure: Stabilization of Ce3+-Doped Compositions. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 351–355. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500285
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!