We acknowledge financial support of this work by the Swiss National Science Foundation under NRP 47 and thank E. Palomares, J. R. Durrant, P. Comte, Q. Wang, and A. Agrios for their support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Highly Selective and Reversible Optical, Colorimetric, and Electrochemical Detection of Mercury(II) by Amphiphilic Ruthenium Complexes Anchored onto Mesoporous Oxide Films†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: Supramolecular Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 189–194, January, 2006
How to Cite
Nazeeruddin, M. K., Di Censo, D., Humphry-Baker, R. and Grätzel, M. (2006), Highly Selective and Reversible Optical, Colorimetric, and Electrochemical Detection of Mercury(II) by Amphiphilic Ruthenium Complexes Anchored onto Mesoporous Oxide Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 189–194. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500309
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!