The authors thank the Center of Materials Science and Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the Chemical Transport Systems Program of the Engineering Division of the National Science Foundation for the financial support of this project grant number CTS-0136029. Additional support was provided by the Office of Naval Research Polymers Program.
Fabrication of a “Soft” Membrane Electrode Assembly Using Layer-by-Layer Technology†
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 433–444, February, 2006
How to Cite
Farhat, T. R. and Hammond, P. T. (2006), Fabrication of a “Soft” Membrane Electrode Assembly Using Layer-by-Layer Technology. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 433–444. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500327
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!