The authors thank Dr. Sjoerd C. Veenstra and Dr. Jan M. Kroon for measuring the solar cell performance at ECN, the Netherlands, and Björn Ogdal for the images of photocurrent and optical reflectance. Discussions with Tero Kesti are gratefully acknowledged. This work was supported by the Center of Organic Electronics (COE) at Linköping University and financed by the Strategic Research Foundation SSF. C. Björström acknowledges funding by the National Graduate School of Materials Science. E. Moons acknowledges funding from the Swedish Research Council.
Influence of Solvent Mixing on the Morphology and Performance of Solar Cells Based on Polyfluorene Copolymer/Fullerene Blends†
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 667–674, March, 2006
How to Cite
Zhang, F., Jespersen, K. G., Björström, C., Svensson, M., Andersson, M. R., Sundström, V., Magnusson, K., Moons, E., Yartsev, A. and Inganäs, O. (2006), Influence of Solvent Mixing on the Morphology and Performance of Solar Cells Based on Polyfluorene Copolymer/Fullerene Blends. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 667–674. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500339
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!