This work was supported by the Center for Nanoscale Mechatronics and Manufacturing of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program (M102KN010002-05K1401-00214). Partial support from the National R&D Project for Nano Science and Technology of the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy, the BK21 program, and the CUPS-ERC are also acknowledged. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Multifaceted and Nanobored Particle Arrays Sculpted Using Colloidal Lithography†
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 33–40, January, 2006
How to Cite
Choi, D.-G., Jang, S. G., Kim, S., Lee, E., Han, C.-S. and Yang, S.-M. (2006), Multifaceted and Nanobored Particle Arrays Sculpted Using Colloidal Lithography. Adv. Funct. Mater., 16: 33–40. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200500365
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!